The cowgirl mindset Reset Boot Camp
Lesson 1: What exactly is a Cowgirl Mindset?
Lesson 2: Cowgirls know why they ride
When challenges pop up, you need to know WHY you ride to be able to stay focused and persevere through the tough times. That is why I recommended that the cowgirls I work with write a personal mission statement, and post it somewhere they will see it often. Then when those tough days come, you will be better able to overcome them.
Lesson 3: Gritty Cowgirls Shift their Mindset from Negative to Neutral to Positive
BONUS Lesson 4: cowgirls are aware of how their thoughts and feelings affect their horse
Cowgirls are aware of this, and use this to their advantage. One exercise to help you to refocus and get to a calmer mindset is intention setting. By doing this intention setting exercise BEFORE you catch your horse, you will start off your time with you horse on a positive note.
Did you enjoy this Coaching Lesson?
Cowgirl Mindset Resource Library
Get instant access to Coach Chevy's best video lessons and workbooks so you can learn the mental skills of confident and competitive cowgirls!
Here are some of the 15+ video resources included in the library:
- Breaking the Rider's Fear Cycle and Building Authentic Confidence by Riding in Your Grit Zone
- What to do After a Close Call to Rebuild Your Confidence
- How to plan your practice rides to get better more quickly
- Shift Your Mindset to get Out of Negative Ruts
- Avoiding Distractions and Increasing Your Focus
- Transform Pressure from a Problem to Power to Fuel You
- Energy Management Techniques to Get in, and Stay in, the Zone
- Visualization Techniques to Mentally Prepare for Competition
- Quit Your Inner Critic and Promote Positive Self-Talk
- Overcome Perfectionism by Increasing Your Failure Tolerance
After purchase you will get a link to the library web page where you can watch all of the videos. This web page will remain up through December 31, 2023. You will also get access to a google drive where you can download all of the materials to your own devices to keep forever.